Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location - Birmingham City Centre
Work Type - Permanent
Salary - £28,5000
Fantastic opportunity available for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a market-leading Legal Firm in Birmingham city centre.
The Ideal candidate will be someone who is proficient using Windows & Microsoft servers and a strong practical understanding in networking to join and develop the current IT support team.
Your day to day will involve:
- Providing 3rd Line Support to the current help desk team.
- Provide support to all users, when necessary, by phone, email and face-to-face, using your knowledge and initiative to solve issues, in response to escalated Support Requests.
- To perform testing of updates and patches prior to applying in production environment in accordance with systems team processes
- Be proficient with systems such as; Windows Server 2008R2 to 2019, VMware, Windows 10, Exchange Server, SQL etc.
- Had experience with scripting technologies such as VBScript, PowerShell, Batch and bash (desirable).
- Microsoft or Windows related Qualifications (desirable).
If you are interested in the position and believe that you have the desirable experience, then please apply here.
VMware, Windows Server, Windows 10, Microsoft Exchange Server, PowerShell, VBScript, Second line, Third Line, 2nd Line, 3rd Line