29 days ago
Supply Chain Analyst
Permanent, Full time
£36,000 - £42,000pa
Are you an experienced Supply Chain professional looking to work for a large and expanding organisation that offers fantastic progression opportunities whilst being a market leader in what they do? If so, then this could be an ideal role for you. Gleeson are proud to be working exclusively with an automotive company who are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to help work as part of the team creating production plans and supplier schedules, managing constraints, liaising with customers and supplier. Managing a robust and effective production plan utilising up to date run rates and change over times ensuring a smooth and effect process.
- Import customer requirements in an accurate & timely manner.
- Manage supplier scheduling in line with company policies for stockholding & customer
schedules, ensure unexpected shortfalls are identified and followed up, when absence cover is required.
- Effectively communicate with the Customer & Supply base, ensuring they are kept fully informed as to the status of ongoing requirements, including material status during engineering change.
- Prepare production & capacity plans, ensuring product is manufactured and delivered in line with Customer requirements, whilst maintaining pre-defined levels of inventory, paying particular attention to avoiding obsolescence.
- Participate in maintaining stock accuracy in conjunction with the Data Integrity Analyst.
- Measure supplier performance in line with vendor management systems, when absence cover is required.
- Maintain shop floor data system/production planning interface accuracy, and item master updates.
- The generation of applicable performance measures, conducting root cause analysis when performance does not attain pre-determined levels of acceptability.
- Responsible for the appropriate dissemination and maintenance of customer/supplier information e.g. forecasts, packaging specifications.
- Monitor and maintain stillage levels, liaising with Customers to expedite deliveries of pallets if required.
- Promote improvements within the material flow e.g. SCM, JIT, Kanban, visual management ensuring best cost solutions are implemented etc.
- Internal and external Concern Management (Supply Chain), root cause analysis and solution implementation.
- Participate in weekend stock taking activities as required.
- Any other duties as and when required to support the team and the changing needs of the business.