Freelance structural engineer - Outside IR35
An opportunity has arisen for a freelance structural engineer to join a reputable design and engineering company on a contract basis in West Midlands area. The opportunity for this freelance structural engineer role is very flexible and mostly remote, and the successful applicant will work on a range of challenging and exciting projects in a range of sectors such as residential, industrial and commercial.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong structural background
- Good knowledge of structural analysis and ability to use design software
- Experience liaising with clients and external parties
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings.
- Making calculations about loads and stresses.
- Delivering a variety of technical projects in all structural materials (primarily timber, steel, concrete, glass, aluminium) and producing calculations and drawings
I'd love to speak with individuals who are motivated and ready to make a real impact within a supportive and dynamic environment. You should have experience in a range of materials such as masonry, concrete, and steel, and possess the ability to provide technical delivery of a wide range of projects, including existing structures and new developments.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you're interested, please apply using the link below or don't hesitate to give me a call on 07359 152609.