Graduate Structural Engineer
My client are an established structural and civil engineering consultancy, who have been operating for over 25 years, delivering solutions to a wide range of clients across the world. Currently seeking an engineer who is chartered, or on their route to chartership to join their growing team.
- A new approach to delivering engineering solutions offering exposure to deal with clients directly, and work on a wide range of projects.
- Encourage a strong team culture, where they support one another to grow.
- Work in a newly developed, purpose-built space which helps to promote a positive mindset, local to the city
- Provide a competitive salary, health insurance giving you access to a private GP, discounts with multiple well-known brands, and flexibility with role.
- This is supplemented by training to aid your growth and development. Team benefits from a range of experience, and a variety of disciplines, and you will receive one-to-one support from a hugely experienced, chartered engineer.
- Developing solutions for a wide variety of structural design briefs
- Preparing reports and calculations, in line with company guidelines
- Effectively managing workload, and prioritising projects according to deadlines
- Attending site consultations and inspections across the country
- Working closely with colleagues on projects
- Able to work in a fast passed environment- with good time management
- Graduate-level engineer
- Interested in developing your work portfolio
- Driven by the challenges of engineering
- Eager to learn and grow
- Able to maintain standards, and effectively uphold the company's values.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to respond efficiently and promptly to client requests, and keep the team informed
- An understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles is beneficial