I have been assigned to help a leading international business in their search to find experienced Structural Engineers throughout the UK this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a experienced, collaborative and professional team working on some really exciting projects throughout the country or within your region. Also this business is very progressive and will help to mentor you through your chartership if you have not already completed it.
What the successful candidate will look like:
- This position will consist of undertaking conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design calculations for buildings in concrete, masonry, steel, and timber so experience in this field is essential.
- You will have knowledge of design software's such as Tekla TSD, STAAD, ROBOT, Revit, AutoCAD.
- You will hold the ability to work under pressure to meet project schedules within cost restraints.
- You will be a leader, overseeing project's and providing guidance to the junior engineers and coordinating with the project team.
- This is a client facing role so client facing skills and good communication is essential.
- You will be able to prepare technical specifications, technical reports, design calculations, and consultancy during the construction phase.
- You will have experience in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sector
- A degree in Structural Engineering is required and a master's degree is highly desirable though not essential.
What's on offer?
You will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £40,000 dependant on experience as well as other excellent company benefits when you join the business.
Want to have a confidential chat?
If you would like to have a confidential chat with myself in regards to this position, click the 'apply now' section and I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours. Alternatively send your CV to my email address and I will give you a call -