£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, bonus
4 days ago
You have the opportunity to join a leading group within the Hospitality sector in a remote based national role as Statutory Compliance Manager (Group Maintenance).
Our client is a market leading operator in the Hospitality sector with a large and specialized property and real estate team across the UK. This central role is highly important as Statutory Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of statutory compliance across the Group through both internal colleagues, across Property and Operations, and through a third-party Facilities management service provider.
Day-to-day the Statutory Compliance Manager will develop strong business relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and contractors. Key to the role will be ensuring all compliance policies are fit for purpose reflecting the changing needs to the business and that all activity is completed to a high standard, with best value achieved for all activity, including a strong approach to cost management. Above all you will be uncompromising in your delivery of exceptional service both to colleagues and the public.
- Compliance Policies
- Change of Agreement Activity (COA)
- Statutory Compliance
- Support packages delivered through third-party FM service provider
- Performance Management and Monitoring
- Contractor and Supplier Management
- Customer Service
- Networking & Resource Development
- Health & Safety Management
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record in a similar role - retail, leisure or hospitality
- A passion for their profession
- Gets things done and makes things happen
- Good at interacting with people
- Positive and motivated
- An eye for detail
- Willingness to challenge where appropriate - contractor management
On offer to the successful Statutory Compliance Manager is the opportunity to join a diverse and passionate market leader in a specialist centralized role. You can be based anywhere in the UK but travelling will be required and a willingness to be where you need to be, when you are needed (preferably just before you are needed). You will receive a basic salary of £55,000 plus company car or allowance along with the usual standard benefits.