£45000.00 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Specification Sales Manager - HVAC - London - £40,000 - £65,000 OTE
Are you a Specification Sales Manager with a solid technical understanding or background and are looking to join an innovative and progressive company? If so, we have the perfect role for you based in the London Borough for a family-owned Group of businesses specialising in the HVAC solutions sector.
The Specification Sales Manager will be responsible for the London territory selling across a number of sectors with a strong focus on specification sales and consultants as the target group, selling all of the specified businesses products with a focus on fan coil systems
Responsibilities of the Specification Sales Manager:
- Arrange and attend current a prospect client meetings
- Organises and conduct demonstrations / presentations
- Gain an in-depth understands of the customers' needs
- Working with customers and colleagues as appropriate, creates specifications for products, produces quotations and negotiates with the customer to close deals.
- The point of contact for technical queries and ensures that the issues are managed to the customer's satisfaction
- Responsible for commissioning once the product has been installed as per the specification.
- Provides basic on-site training for customers' operators and answers technical queries/resolves technical problems.
- Attends networking events, exhibitions, and seminars
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Strong sales acumen and sales experience
- Ideally, will have regional sales experience within the HVAC industry but a technical sales background will also be accepted
- Technical and/or specification sales experience is required
- Good level of PC skills
- Ability and willingness to travel and stay away from home
- Creative thinking and ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities
- Highly self-motivated, driven to achieve targets with a high sense of competition
If you would like to know about the Specification Sales Manager opportunity, please contact Neil Cayley at Gleeson Recruitment at