Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a leading national company who are currently in an exciting phase of growth. This great business is currently looking to add 2 experienced Solutions Architects to their team to initally assist with a vast amount of consolidation projects due to a recent business acquisition.
The Solutions Architect will lead the creation of the overall business systems architecture and processes, the application of agreed development and service design principles. The scope includes all customer facing systems (online, mobile, and on-site), plus all IT systems used by colleagues in sites, head office, and field-based teams.
- Translate business requirements into IT solutions, considering the complexity of existing IT systems, business priority and scope of requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and direction across the IT teams for all technical solutions being implemented
- Create and maintain a full set of roadmaps covering technology, applications, and services
- Establish and agree a data model to support the management and operation of the business and supporting systems with the Data Architect.
- Contribute to and agree the Infrastructure Roadmap with the Infrastructure Architect and Security Manager.
- Align all plans and proposals with their corresponding Business Plan components
- Ensure all data controls, systems and services adhere to the agreed compliance standards set out by the Security team.
- Work with Business change team, and key stakeholders to successfully monitor progress of initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of business cases to support all proposed investments
- Research industry and technology trends while being able to identify opportunities to advance customer proposition and internal operations.
- Create and maintain architectures for new and existing solutions which support the IT strategy and are aligned with the businesses architecture principles.
- 5+ years' experience in Architecture and/or IT development/analysis
- 2+ years' experience of managing suppliers at a senior level
- Experience of working in a B2C, customer focussed company
- A good communicator able to create accurate and informative summaries of complex updates/issues
- Thinks both laterally and holistically - can "connect the dots" between the big picture and the detail