Solutions Architect Manager - Birmingham - £80,000 - £85,000
I am currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect Manager to john one of our key clients based in central Birmingham. This role is to lead a small team of Solutions Architects and work closely with the Head of Architecture to drive the department forward.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of man management and hands on technical experience. We need an "all-rounder" not someone who has one specific tech background (I.E this wouldn't suit an Infrastructure Architect or Data Architect, we need experienced all round Solutions Architect)
- Strong management and matrix management experience
- Strong background formulating customer proposals
- Track record of designing, architecting and delivery of complex enterprise solutions
- Proven solution architecture expertise
- Proven stakeholder management skills to executive level
- Ability to communicate complex problems to a non-technical audience
- Extensive breadth of industry experience across multiple technology domains
- Demonstrate depth of knowledge in one or more areas of technical specialism
- Ability to influence and motivate staff outside of direct reporting line
- Expertise of TOGAF
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.