West Midlands, England
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently searching for an interim Solutions Architect to do a piece of work for a leading Midlands based client for a period of 6 months initially
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who will have over-arching accountability for the integrity of the end solution, will lead the reconciliation of data, oversee the ETL methodology, and manage the IT Data Lead.
The Solutions Architect will have a broad technical understanding of multiple system interfaces and work out how to best integrate key business system applications together. These will be Finance, HR, Scheduling, CRM Systems whilst also looking at how best to integrate future applications into the business.
- Understand, describe and champion the overall solution design ensuring it delivers on anticipated business benefits.
- Where appropriate, advise and articulate a suitable roadmap of change. Identify and promote opportunities to improve the operational efficiency of the organization using automated workflow or business processing.
- Actively contribute and champion the quality, integrity and completeness of the system as a whole.
- Support the HR business unit and SMEs in managing the design and implementation at a workstream level, whilst not being responsible for the detailed functionality
- Support the migration of data and the definition of transformation rules, working with SMEs and global transformation resources.
- Own or support the resolution of system-wide issues, for example the selection and implementation of an Absence Management solution.
- Support the business change and deployment activity through offering a system-wide perspective on the solution.