Ipswich based Software Engineer (Node.JS) - Hybrid working - Open to all levels (Salary dependant on experience from £38K - £63K)
Software Engineer position working for a global Network Security company. This is great opportunity to join a leading global IT Tech company who are constantly growing and enhancing their tech.
They are seeking a software engineer with high standards and a desire to learn to join the development team. The successful candidate will be a proactive individual capable of addressing a wide variety of software development activities including investigation, design, implementation, testing and maintenance. You will work closely with other members of the team, both locally and remote, and will be an effective communicator.
- Interpret and clarify requirements for new product features
- Create functional specification and design documentation where necessary
- Develop software to meet requirements
- Contribute to maintenance of existing code
- Work with other development and SQA teams across multiple sites globally
Technical experience needed:
- Node.JS and ndm
- Any React experience is a bonus but can be taught
Office based in Ipswich - Hybrid working of 2/3 days in per week and flexible hours.