Software Development Business Analyst - Global Fintech company - Hybrid working - £60K
Working for a global Fintech company, you will join a large team of Business Analysts and Software Developers to build on a machine learning product and become a spokesperson and SME for the company and product.
As a Software Development Business Analyst, you will have strong experience working on enterprise software development projects, implementations and configurations. The role is split 50/50 with the business and development but the ideal candidate must have solid experience on the technology side.
You will be working on the companies flagship product and there is huge opportunity for you to grow with it. There is a strict road map for 2022 / 2023 so plenty for you to get involved with.
The company offer a hybrid working model, currently in office 1 day per week in Birmingham city centre.
The Business Analyst (BA) is a hands-on role; responsibilities in this role are:
- Conduct As-Is analysis to capture the current processes within the existing internal teams
- Identify improvements and efficiencies in current operational processes
- Help design the future operating model
- Document epics and user stories as part of process automation
- Support the testing of automated solutions
- Help the internal teams implement changes to the processes and measure the impact of these changes
The BA will also be involved in working with internal and external stakeholders to document the reporting requirements of manually produced reports, liaise with the Business Intelligence team to write the technical specifications, test the developed reports and implement these with the operations teams.
This company are currently growing massively and looking for an experience BA to join them on their journey. Please apply if interested or send your CV directly to taelaelms @workwithglee.com