£25000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + +plus negotiable package
21 days ago
Due to sustained growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer / Engineer to work within our clients dynamic software development team.
As a Software Developer / Engineer, you will have a passion for software development and will form an integral part of the software development team architecting, designing and developing technologies and products for use in industrial and aerospace applications.
- The Software Developer / Engineer role will form an integral part of the software team. The role will require working as part of a SCRUM Team contributing towards the delivery of tactical and strategic business objectives and work individually where required.
- To design, develop, implement and validate MS Windows and Embedded systems products to enhance the Company's range of industrial and aerospace condition monitoring solutions.
- To undertake requirements analysis and review in order to guide software development and implementation.
- To provide software application support to all aspects of the business which may involve direct involvement with customers and sub-contractors.
- To work closely with team-mates and other colleagues to ensure that project and business-wide targets are met.
- To be highly motivated towards providing an end product that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Understand and diagnose hardware faults with PC and embedded devices
- Work with other departments as part of multi-discipline teamwork to support business objectives
- To contribute towards the continual improvement of working practices and methods
- Willingness to travel to customers premises
- To undertake personal development activities appropriate to maintain and skills and keep up to date with industry best practices and technology.
- HND or Degree Level qualification in a Computer Science or Engineering related discipline
- Three years' experience in an equivalent software development role
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment
- Experience managing and maintaining Continuous Integration systems
- Experience working to Safety Standards such as RTCA DO-178C, IEC 61508 or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of version-control systems such as GIT
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Connor Jones on to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position - and hold a valid UK passport due to the travel requirements of this role.