£45000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Position: Software Developer
Location: Oxford X2 / Wolverhampton X2
Salary: £45k - £55k per annum, computer scheme, free parking, healthcare, eyecare vouchers, gym membership, pension, cycle to work scheme, up to 25 days holiday
With plans for growth in the development team, our client is looking to bring on 4 developers across 2 offices in Oxford and Wolverhampton. You'll be working on developing new ideas and products for 1 of the largest banks in the UK, developing digital innovations and solutions. The aim is to improve productivity, improved responsiveness, lower operating costs & a competitive advantage.
- As a Software Developer you will show strong willingness to learn with an individual focus on continuous improvement while recognising areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- You be able to identify potential problems with code, analyse issues and identify root causes.
- Be self-motivated and have a structured/organised approach to manage your own workload.
- You can clearly communicate progress of tasks within planned timescales.
- NET MVC
- SQL Server experience
- Web Services e.g. REST or SOAP
- Unit Testing
- Experience debugging, performance profiling and optimizing web applications
- User interface design and prototyping
If you're a Software Developer located in Oxford or Wolverhampton looking for a new role, please send me your most up to date CV with any additional supporting documents.