Up to £50000.00 per annum + PLUS benefits
3 months ago
Software Developer - Hybrid working, 2 days in office per week - Up to £50K
We're looking for a Developer to join one of our agile Scrum teams, using the latest cutting-edge Google cloud technologies. Reporting to one of our Senior Developers, this role is responsible for developing quality code from inception through to delivery and support of the code once live. Ensuring that all code developed meets the acceptance criteria and as much as possible will go into live without any issues.
With 7 different scrum teams focusing on different skills, there is plenty to learn from. We are looking for someone with experience in C#, and any other skills are a bonus. Google cloud is used but experience is not necessary as this can be taught. The key is the want and willingness to learn.
- Web Applications using C# with MVC5, ASP.Net, Windows
- C# to create professional restful API's (WebAPI) following API standards
- Applications or Windows Services using C#
- Using C# with Entity Framework, LINQ, MSMQ, and integration with Stored Procedures.
What you will be doing:
- Coding new or refactors programs, scripts, automation, and integration systems.
- Documenting new or maintaining existing documentation for all software developed.
- Ensuring all software developed is reviewed and signed off.
- Taking technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development.
- Applying to agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Improving, sharing, and retaining a critical in-depth knowledge of the systems maintained by the organisation.
- Translating and communicating complex technical information/issues, in a clear and accurate way to a diverse audience of both technical and business users.
- Contributing to the team scrum work fairly according to the role within the team.
- Collaborating with other team members according to the SDLC to ensure that all issues are known and collaboratively resolved.
- Using the team and other teams when stuck on a problem to help to resolve any blockers as quickly as possible.
- Encouraging new ideas and continuous improvement across the team and the wider department.
There are huge growth opportunities in the company, please apply asap or contact
taelaelms @workwithglee.com for more info.