New Malden, London
£55000.00 - £56000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Software Developer / Financial Services / New Malden - 3 days from home.
Software Developer is required to work within financial services, this business has a number of exciting up and coming projects to develop and improve new systems..
Technical Skills and Experience
- Advance .Net Experience with below listed technologies.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, REST, Entity Framework 6 / any ORM, LINQ, Angular JS / jQuery, .Net-based CMS (Umbraco ), SQL Server (2012 onwards), Use SOLID principles and Design patterns, TDD
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
Day to Day
- Ensure high quality code and technical designs are created.
- Follow all aspects of the SDLC
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the code base by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify improvements and re-factoring of the code base where required.
- Collaborate with business analyst and business stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Follow package and support deployment of releases.
Salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days
- Our great pension scheme is company matched, plus 2% up to 10%
- £56,000 per annum
- Plus other benefits