6 months ago
My client, a B2C retailer, is looking for a savy social specialist to join their expanding marketing team. As the social media expert, it will be your responsibility for the delivery of all social media campaigns, which will drive interest, engagement and maximise brand awareness. This role will suit someone who loves to produce exciting campaigns, can work across multiple brand guidelines and isn't afraid to challenge boundaries.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create, plan and deliver social media strategies for all of the brands social media platforms.
- Deliver on paid and organic social campaigns which meet brand guidelines.
- Own the end to end social journey including planning, briefing on content, execution and reporting.
- Brief and work with the Digital Content Executive to create engaging content for campaigns.
- Be the 'go-to' person in the business for social media strategy and channel performance.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to develop engaging campaigns to drive brand awareness and sales growth.
- Continuously report on social campaign performance, looking at engagement, click rates and ROI.
- Continuously looking at digital trends within the social space and look to implement new ideas.
- Manage the Brand Ambassador programme, build and maintain relationships with key influencers.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have proven experience driving organic and paid social growth.
- Have a creative flare, not be afraid to test new ideas and push boundaries.
- Have the ability to switch between brand guidelines and work across multiple brands (an Agency background would be advantageous).
- Experience of using various social platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.