Social Media Officer
City of London
Up to £37000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Charity | London* | Up to £37,000
My client, a very well know Charity, are looking for a Social Media officer to join their award winning digital team! Currently going through a sustained period of growth, this is a brand new role to the business and will focus on driving brand awareness through engaging multi-channel social campaigns.
You will be responsible for the development of the groups social media presence, incorporating high quality design and engaging content. You will also measure the performance of all social activity and identify new areas for opportunity and and growth.
A genuinely fantastic team, this role comes with huge amounts of progression opportunities. You will be given autonomy and creative freedom in this forward-thinking company.
- Manage all social accounts: Instragram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and any other relevant channels
- Build an engaging social strategy with a focus on driving brand awareness and building a community.
- Manage end to end social campaigns, from concept, through to delivery and post campaign analysis.
- Work with in house content creators, to create engaging content that embodies the brand essence and is within brand guidelines.
- Work with in house analytics team to delve into campaign performance. Use the insights to optimise future campaigns for greater engagement.
- Identify key market trends and areas for growth, put new and creative ideas forward to the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar social media role, experience using Sprout Social will be advantageous.
- Excellent copy writing skills, ability to write meaningful, engaging and empathetic copy.
- A passion for social media and digital content
- Ability to work collaboratively across the team and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of social media community management.
- Track record of taking projects, ideas and initiatives from concept through to delivery.
*Hybrid working, you will be required in the office two days a week.