West Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
***Remote or Flexible Role***
My client, a market leading retail business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager. A market leader, my client is experiencing a period of sustained growth.
This role, Social Media Manager, will lead social media activity across Paid and Organic Social channels. The role will lead a manage a significant budget and one direct report.
The role will encompass:
- Developing and leading organic social strategy to ensure it aligns with commercial and marketing objectives.
- Growing paid social activity through a test and learn strategy to meet agreed KPIs
- Working closely with the content team and lead the content strategy on social whilst ensuring we are developing content which is optimised towards each social channel
- Ensuring the execution of all relevant social media channels, with a particular focus on growing the paid social activity
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proven experience managing paid social strategies, client or agency-side
- Knowledge of attribution modelling and a hunger to prove ROI
- Experience with planning and running large-scale paid social campaigns, across multiple categories or multiple brands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Exceptional organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to implement and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management and management skills
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.