We are exclusively working with a high growth consumer brand, who are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to a sustained period with a number of on-going and exciting projects currently happening. As the social media manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the annual social media strategy and driving organic growth across a range of internal brands.
This role will suit someone with a passion for all things social media - You will be commercially driven, a strategic thinker and highly creative.
- Develop and own the annual social media strategy inline with wider business goals.
- Drive brand awareness and engagement via engaging social media campaigns across a range of platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter etc..)
- Collaborate with Brand Managers, Product Managers, and the wider marketing team to ensure a consistent and cohesive message across all customer touch points.
- Work with Graphic Designers and Copywriters on the creation of social content, assets and bringing campaigns to life.
- With a focus on organic growth, you will be creative and tactical with your content plans, create a community feel, and maximise ROI.
- Continuously report on social media performance, and engagement results. Use this data to optimise and shape future campaigns.
- Stay on top of social media and digital trends, and be in the know about new tools or features being released.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar B2C Social Media Manager role.
- Solid working knowledge of all key social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube etc..)
- Solid working knowledge fo Google Analytics, understand how to reporting on social media performance and turn data into actionable outcomes moving forward.
- Creative with a high attention to detail - Commercially mind and strategic in your approach.
- Ability to collaborate with the wider marketing team and communicate with key stakeholders.
- A passionate self-stater, with the ability to thrive in a past pace environment.