Coventry, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with one of the UK's leading Health care partners to find a Social Media Manager to join the team.
This is an exciting role, and we are striving to find the perfect fit for this client. At a time of ever-increasing need for health care, this is a very positive time to lead a busy and successful team.
Job title: Social Media Manager
Contract: Permanent - full time.
The Social Media Manager will be expected to be the lead in all things Social and Community for this large health care brand. You will support Senior Managers and manage a team of two to develop and deliver the social media strategy across the company.
- Deliver social media strategies for UK brands with clear engagement and revenue linked KPIs
- Advise actions for the business to take in relation to social media
- Conduct social listening and understand the brands voice on social media as well as the sentiment of conversation relating to the brands
- Manage effectively the teams tracking and measurement of campaigns
- Manage social media agency
- Develop ideas for social media campaigns that will help drive engagement
- Work with team to develop an influencer strategy
- Work on community management
- Seek partnership opportunities
- Manage and coach the Social Media Exec and the B2B Social Media and Content Exec
We are ideally looking for:
- Passion for Social Media
- Strong research abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with social media management (desirable)
- Project management experience (desirable)
Please apply via this advert or email me directly on