Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager? Looking for a new challenge and the chance to work with some big brands? Enjoy the fast-paced agency environment?
If so, we are looking for a #SocialMediaManager to take on the responsibility for the smooth running of the client's social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google.
Based in Birmingham. Our client is a multi-award-winning agency specialising in PR, social media and search.
We want to find someone passionate about all things social and someone who knows how to ignite positive word of mouth for brands online.
This role would be perfect for someone who wants every day to be different, who isn't afraid of public speaking and has exceptional writing skills.
What you'll do…
- To service a roster of award-winning, consumer clients, liaising with clients, acting as an extension of their team and nurturing a strong, professional relationship, built on trust
- To support the team in researching, writing and producing compelling and effective digital content
- To devise paid-media strategies for clients, delivering a proven return on ad spend and demonstrating the real value of social - above and beyond likes, comments, and shares
- To analyse and evaluate the client's online successes, identifying how we can make even more of a difference for the brands and organisations we represent online
- To support on new business pitches, providing valuable insight to the team for new campaigns
What you'll need…
- A relevant degree
- Three years plus in a digital marketing role - either agency or in-house
- A passion for all things digital
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for a range of audiences
- First-class verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What you'll get…
- A highly competitive salary of 25-35k depending on experience
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Private health care
- Ongoing training
- Flexible working hours