Social Media Manager
£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Social Media Manager
£28,000 - £32,000
Warwickshire | Hybrid working model
Our client, a leading design agency based in Warwickshire, are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager onto their team.
We are looking for somebody who lives and breathes social media; that thrives in this exciting and fast paced arena, and who can take responsibility for a variety of projects from concept to delivery. Supporting both B2B and B2C clients, this will be a fantastically broad role with plenty of variety.
This role would be perfect for somebody working at Social Media Executive or Senior Social Media Executive ready to take on some more responsibility and step into a Manager role.
Experience within an agency setting is essential criteria for this role!
The Social Media Manager responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Manage the day to day requirements across all social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Youtube
- Adapt approach to each respective channel and each particular client ensuring content is on brand for their brands
- Support clients to deliver engaging content and create campaign concepts
- Scout opportunities for growth and development / analyse the market for trends and share insight
- Develop and manage the internal social media strategy for the agency including the social media social calendar
- Support the Creative Director on large scale projects for the agencies largest clients
- Liaise with the creative team to coordinate organic strategies
- Deliver and optimise social media campaigns
- Measure the success of each social platform
- Take the lead on presentations and briefings with key clients
The Social Media Manager will have:
- Experience in an agency setting
- Relevant experience in a social media setting
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Have a passion for social media
- Be a driven and pro active individual that can take initiative
- The ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
If you have the essential criteria for this role, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group