Social Media Manager
London - Hybrid Working (2 days in office)
Up to £45,000
Must be fluent in German - Sponsorship can be offered
Currently supporting a brilliant Social Production Agency who support a variety of clients across multiple industries. Clients include Yeo Valley, British Heart Foundation, Photobox, Krispy Kreme, Sea World ... & many more.
This opportunity will oversee a huge automotive account. You will be responsible for overseeing delivery of all campaigns - from production and creative to social. You will always be looking for opportunities to improve strategic output across the client and the agency.
You are highly consultative and have a solid understanding of social media best practice and innovation. We are looking for a well-organised candidate with strong client-handling skills. You will build valuable long term client relationships by working with senior clients to understand broader strategic opportunities. Furthermore you will provide directional leadership in the digital space and drive the clients business forward by exploring emerging digital opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within marketing and advertising industry
- Must be able to offer consultative and strategic recommendations
- Must have experience interfacing with senior and c-suite comms clients
- You ideally have experience in automotive
- You will build and maintains a deep and mutually beneficial client relationship; challenging clients, identify opportunities and understand key business issues and regularly plan and facilitate review sessions
- You will act as an escalation point for client and social project related issues
- Experience in overseeing influencer activations
- Build good relationships with team members, ensuring the team has a high level of morale
- Leadership and management of multi-disciplinary resources as and when they are engaged on client activity
- You will ensure projects are delivered in a timely and professional manner taking responsibility and accountability for internal resources and costs used on client work
- Must be willing to travel to Frankfurt at least once a month to visit client offices