My client, a fantastic travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager.
A brilliant, global tour operator focusing on the youth market is looking for a passionate, innovative and creative Social Media Manager to lead their small but mighty (and growing) social function. My client is undergoing an exciting period of growth - now couldn't be a better time to join.
The role will encompass:
● Develop a channel first social media strategy designed to get attention, engage and nurture youth audiences.
● Own all brand and company social media channels (including but not limited to IG, FB, TW, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, LinkedIn) while supporting additional global channels including facebook groups, email, and six-two)
● Manage the progression and development of the brand social, supporting in optimising the strategy, operations, and plan for how to execute our vision for brand across all channels with a global focus
● Support a step change in digital and social activity to develop channel plans that make my client a social leader, communicate with brand purpose (social travel) and drive traffic and sales
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
● Extensive experience in a social media role in a social first brand or social agency
● Be experienced in developing content for social media and possess sophisticated communication skills
● Proven ability in developing social content strategies for brands to meet their business needs and target audiences.
● Advanced understanding of social analytics across channels - how to find, interpret and simplify results
● Exceptional time and project management skills, identifying new opportunities to streamline social content creation and distribution. Clearly communicating against channel strategies and objectives.
Fantastic role - fantastic brand.
Highly competitive package.
London - hybrid