Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with market leading financial services business to recruit a Social Media Manager onto their expanding team.
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for an engaging social strategy across both B2C and B2C channels. This role will suit someone who is strategic and analytical in their thinking yet creative in their approach. This hands-on role will require you to plan and deliver social campaigns across a range of platforms, as well as reporting on audience engagement and social performance.
- Develop and deliver an engaging social media strategy that sits inline with the wider marketing and business strategy.
- Responsible for managing all social accounts, with a focus on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
- Leading on CEO and key stakeholder social strategies.
- Apply best practice and first class knowledge of social media channels and algorithms to ensure maximum reach and engagement.
- Plan and build paid social campaigns and monitor ROI and ensuring campaigns and optimised.
- Consistently bringing fresh ideas and adopting a test and learn approach to social media content.
- Driving brand message and increasing engagement.
- Lead ongoing competitor research and make recommendations on how to improve community-driven activity.
- Conduct audience analysis, and use insights to optimise social activity.
- Drive internal social media culture.
- Experience in a similar social media role.
- Proven experience delivering a robust social plan, including both organic and paid strategies.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Commercially minded and analytical, yet creative in your approach.
- Proficient in social media scheduling and analytic tools such as Hootsuite.
- Knowledge of a content first social approach is essential.