Social Media Manager
£30,000-£40,000 + 18% Bonus
Hybrid working | Cannock based
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with market leader in the world of ecological transformation to recruit a Social Media Manager onto their expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company with incredible values with sustainability and raising environmental awareness at the core of everything that they do.
The Social Media Manager will lead on the social media strategy across the business and drive the brand message. You will support internal key stakeholders and the CEO with developing their own social strategies and focus on improving engagement across all channels in this B-B-C environment.
This role will involve line management of a Marketing Production Assistant.
With a hybrid working approach, an excellent company culture and excellent benefits- including lunch subsidising, on-site gym, free parking and more- this role has a lot to offer.
- Responsible for managing all social accounts
- Leading on social media strategy for the business
- Leading on CEO and key stakeholder social strategies
- Driving brand message and increasing engagement
- Utilise all channels effectively
- Conduct audience analysis
- Social listening
- Create campaigns
- Drive internal social media culture
- Provide insight to the wider business
- Line manage a Marketing Production Assistant
The Social Media Manager must have:
- Demonstrable experience in social media strategy
- Experience driving multi-channel brand messaging
- Experience with Campaign Management
- Experience with paid social
- Degree level or equivalent
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you would like to hear more information on this role, then please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'