Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Social Media Manager
Birmingham - Flexi Working
Up to £37,000
Are you a passionate Socia Media Manager or Senior Social Exec wanting a step up? Do you have experience working Agency Side & with B2B clients?
Excited to be working closely with a Birmingham based B2B Marketing Agency, who work with clients across the UK & Globally - Sectors cover Manufacturing, Construction, Building/Property, Engineering + many more. They pride themselves on having a supportive & down to earth culture but most importantly, they go the extra mile to take care of their clients. They also have a fantastic benefits package!
As a Social Media Manager you will act as a central source of expertise and support to the agency's multidisciplinary client service teams, providing strategic direction and advice on all social media matters, ensuring it's deployed effectively to support commitment to brand value creation. Helping facilitate the planning, delivery and measurement of effective organic and paid social media content plans and campaigns, the post-holder will instil best practice, oversee quality, and promote integrated storytelling in order to deliver greater reach, engagement and ROI. The Social Media Manager will also promote innovation and creativity in support of the agency's vision.
* A social media evangelist, passionate and pro-active in researching and embracing emerging trends and ideas.
* In-depth knowledge of social media (theory, application and tools) and senior experience of managing successful campaigns, ideally within a storytelling or integrated agency environment - and preferably to include an international element.
* Proven ability to devise and drive successful strategies and tactics across a variety of platforms including - but not limited to - Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
* The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Sprout, BuzzSumo, Fanpage Karma, Followerwonk and Google Analytics.
* Experience of devising and implementing successful paid campaigns.
* Strategic thinker, with a track-record across strategy and planning, content and design, data and optimisation.
* Exceptional project management skills and the ability to operate across multiple projects in a fast-moving culture.
* A skilled and consultative communicator, able to forge effective relationships with clients, colleagues and third-party providers (e.g. journalists, influencers and bloggers).
* A passion for knowledge, and keen interest in emerging trends, technologies and platforms and social innovation, with a peer-acknowledged industry profile and reputation.
* Experience of coaching, mentoring and nurturing individuals and teams to meet targets and KPIs.
* Highly numerate with strong analytical capability and awareness of reporting tools and metrics.
* Commercially astute, with exposure to budget management.
* Wider marketing and/or PR knowledge is desirable; a degree or marketing qualification is preferred.