My client, a leading Financial Services business based in Coventry, is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager.
A leading organisation and a track record for being a great employer, my client is looking to continue to grow. The position of Social Media Manager will join a high performing Media Relations, as part of their continued growth strategy.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Build out a social media strategy that works with all areas of the business, and key stakeholders externally.
- Work closely with partners across sports, leisure, events and conferences.
- Build out a community focused social media strategy
- Deliver information across products, employee relations and recruitment through social media.
- Build the brands presence across the UK
- Develop creative and engaging content across all relevant platforms.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience within social media
- Experience leading successful and imaginative social media campaigns from planning through to analysis
- Familiar with latest social media trends and technology
- Excellent creative writing skills and impeccable attention to detail (video and photo skills preferable)
- Ability to coach others on social media skills and run occasional training sessions
Highly competitive package. Very flexible working pattern.