£42000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a hugely exciting travel business based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager.
A unique and innovative brand within the travel industry, my client has a very clear vision for continued growth. They are looking for a social media superstar to engage their passionate audience and catapult the brand in front of the eyes of new audiences.
The Social Media Manager position will encompass:
- Own all brand and company social media channels (including but not limited to IG, FB, TW, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, LinkedIn) while supporting additional global channels
- Manage the progression and development of brand social, supporting in defining the strategy, operations, and plan for how to execute our vision for brand across all channel
- Execute a growth and management plan for our communities, increasing reach and maintaining engagement
- Mine for and leverage social listening insights and other research inputs to optimise the brand social strategy across channels and to influence future social content and messaging strategies
The ideal candidate for this Social Media Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience in a social media role in a social first brand or social agency
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms, and the ability to use existing technology and adapt to future changes.
- A creative, proactive and confident approach to ideas and content creation, and the ability to identify content that will perform well on social platforms
- Should be proficient using Photoshop and video editing software such as Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
- Expertise in analysing external conversations and social listening to inform strategic planning
- Travel experience would be advantageous.
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.