Social Media Executive
Birmingham City Centre
Up to 28k
Gleeson Recruitment Group have exclusively partnered with a market leading law firm to recruit for a Social Media Executive to join their thriving & expanding marketing team.
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for the development of the groups social media presence, incorporating high quality design and engaging content. You will endeavour to raise the groups profile to clients and have a line directly in with the groups recruitment team to support with potential new hires.
You will also monitor and measure the performance of all social activity and identify new areas for opportunity and channels that could be applied.
The work culture and shared values here are fantastic, you will be given autonomy and room to breathe in this forward-thinking company. There is ample opportunity and structures in place for you to thrive and succeed in a supportive environment.
- Manage all social accounts: LinkedIn, Instragram, Twitter, Youtube and any other relevant channels
- Support the Digital Content Manager in all digital content creation and online campaigns via paid and organic channels
- Create and manage the social media calendar across all platforms
- Maximise engagement on key events and dates
- Support on training others on how to use social media to the benefit of the group
- Analyse and report on all social media channels and identify key successes of campaigns / content
- Support the recruitment team
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
The Social Media Executive will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of analytics
- A passion for social media and digital content
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you would like further information on this role, please do click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group