£21000.00 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A luxury retail brand are on the lookout for their next Social Media & PR Assistant to join their growing brand in the Worcestershire area.
Strong social media experience is essential with exposure writing press releases, newsletters, articles etc.
What you'll do:
- Manage the social calendar across all brands, providing engaging and authentic content to help grow social interaction and engage audiences.
- Support the wider business to ensure relevant content is publicised appropriately
- Support with PR Activities such as press releases and other written content.
- Widen and maintain relationships with media contacts and social influencers to allow collaborative working.
- Record and analyse the success of social content and report findings in weekly meetings.
What you'll have:
- Proven exposure in a commercial Social/PR role
- A genuine passion for the brand and the values they represent.
- A passion for PR & Social
- Exceptional communication skills, especially written English.
- A Strategic mindset to grasp complex ideas quickly and apply strategy simultaneously
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Paid Social (ideal)
What you'll get:
- A fantastic benefits package as well as a competitive salary to match
- The opportunity to work alongside industry-leading marketers.
- An infectious team culture that'll make you love Mondays!