Birmingham, West Midlands
10 months ago
Your new company an MSP who specialise in Cyber Security Services who are based in the heart of Birmingham are looking for a SOC analyst to join the ever-expanding team.
You new role will be in a dynamic environment with implementations of new SOC system components being introduced regularly. This will likely include SIEM solutions, IPS/IDS, Advanced Threat Prevention Firewalls, Email Security, Web Security, DNS-based Security, CASB, PAM solutions and investigation of malware incidents
In your new role your main responsibilities will consist of:
- detailed support documentation at the point of customer on-boarding
- key point of technical contact for our Managed Security Service customers
- Responding to security incidents and managing the mitigation of threats
- Ensuring MSS deliverables are met, including managing junior SOC Analyst's activities
- Managing MSS deliverables ensuring the security overall security of MSS customer
- Consistently and diligently delivering tasks undertaken ensuring quality outputs and client experiences
- Occasionally supporting pre-sales consultants on customer-facing meetings
The ideal candidate will be already from a SOC background or a Infrastructure Engineer who is security focused.
Candidates will hold one more qualification in Security examples being CISSP, ISEB CISMP, CEH.
The role is paying a salary of circa £45,000 plus other company benefits. This an exciting business which is ever growing winning large contracts and want the right person to come on that journey with them. They are a Cisco Security partner and you will have the chance to work with the latest security technologies.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online or please call me on 07925301099 for a confidential chat.