Up to £50000.00 per annum + Bonus
10 months ago
Gleeson finance are delighted to be working with this established SME in Rugby, to recruit a Company Accountant. Reporting in to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the day to day finance, as well as offering commercial and strategic support to the senior management team. This role will play a key part in ensuring processes are implemented as well as contributing to growth.
As the Company Accountant, you will work in a stand alone role alongside the current finance team and play an integral role in supporting the Board of Directors. You will be responsible for all aspects of company accounting and reporting activities. Other duties include:
- Preparation of annual statutory medium company accounts and managing annual audits.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts including monthly analysis and commentary, variance analysis.
- Producing budgets and forecasts.
- Maintenance of fixed assets register.
- Accounts payable verification function.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- General ledger maintenance including accruals and prepayment.
- Providing information required for company insurances.
- Supporting external auditors in the review and completion of the statutory accounts.
- Supporting external auditors in completing and submitting UK Corporation Tax returns.
- Providing support and cover for other finance staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Providing general financial advice to the Board of Directors and shareholders.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA), and have prior experience within an SME setting. You will be able to demonstrable evidence of developing and sustaining a customer focused culture. We are looking for a true hands-on business partner, who will thrive on developing and growing the business.
As well as being a key member of a successful company, you will receive a salary of £50,000, discretionary bonus, plus other benefits.
To hear more, please call Sophie Evans, Business Manager, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct.