Site Service Engineer - Site based
Candidates can be based UK wide, however there will be an expectation to travel to customer sites across the UK and sometime internationally
£40,000 - £45,000 base salary
Gleeson Recruitment are currently engaged in the recruitment of a site service engineer for a pioneer of cooling technology and experts in food processing who have been supplying the global food industry with high performance, reliability, and innovation.
- Competitive salary
- Remote based role
- All expenses paid when on site
- 33 days holiday plus length of service enhancements
- 8% pension contribution
- Life assurance 6x annual salary
- Employee assurance programme
- Company share scheme through pre-tax saving scheme
This role will involve travelling to customer sites both nationally and internationally completing inspections, commissioning & maintenance of new projects including resolution of technical problems.
- Equipment commissioning and electrical installations of new projects
- Maintenance & repairs of existing installations
- Electrical component selection and specification at design stage
- Troubleshoot performance issues with existing installations
- Component selection and specification
- Ensure highest standards of quality and safety on site
- Ensure compliance with design and technical standards
- Maintain customer and contractor relationships
- Deliver comprehensive customer training programmes
- Identify scope for improvement opportunities
- Identify new product/system development opportunities
A bit about you:
We are particularly interested in applications from engineer with experience gained in the manufacturing, maintenance, FMCG, electronics, electro-mechanical or any other high value electronic or electro-mechanical service sectors.
- You will be a multi-skilled service engineer (electrical bias) by trade
- You will have high standards and a commitment to quality during the completion of every task
- You will have a methodical approach to problems and resolution
- You will have the ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic drawings
- You will hold a recognised apprenticeship/qualifications in electrical or mechanical engineering
- You should hold a valid UK driving licence
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity to join a global business, working on cutting edge technology then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV or reach out to arrange a confidential discussion!
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.