Sharepoint Developer - Midlands - £45,000 - £55,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a well know retailer based in the midlands who are looking to bring in a Sharepoint Developer to ensure solutions are scoped, design, developed and effectively delivered. The role is currently fully remote however there is a view to return back to the office in August for 1-2 days a week.
The Purpose of the SharePoint Developer is to provide key input in solving problems for a variety of business areas. This role will Combine both client facing with hands-on technical development and delivery. Combining business engagement and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
- You will be an experienced engineer with a background in Microsoft Development technologies including client facing engagements.
- Key interface between IT and the Business in delivering O365 development adopting best practices
- Autonomously manage client expectations on a day to day level both from business requirements and technical competency levels
- Leverage out of the box SharePoint solutions and develop SharePoint in line with business expectations
- Ensure delivering SharePoint development meets code quality, testing, issue resolution and change management
- Help determine appropriate solutions to a clearly defined problem.
- Validating and ensuring system design meets the requirements.
- Understand articulate any change impacts from an E2E Perspective.
- Partner with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing.
- Proven commercial SharePoint experience, preferable within Retail, but not essential
- Able to influence peers and management; strong stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organisation
- Self-starter; adaptable to change; motivated to set personal and program goals and proactively track performance against goals and initiatives objectives
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively;
- You are self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment;
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set;
- Good personal organisation, productivity and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements, process diagrams and test specifications.
- SharePoint Online and Office 365 development/Administration;
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
- Microsoft Azure Function and Storage and other relevant Azure Workloads;
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow/PowerApps.
- Microsoft Azure AD and integration with O365
- Supporting and developing InfoPath 2013 forms for SharePoint and Designer workflows
- Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups functionality
- Experience of automating administration tasks and developing solutions using PowerShell.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here