Up to £22000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you have an eye for detail and are looking for a step into finance? Does improving processes within a large organisation sound like somewhere you would thrive?
I am partnered with a well known brand based in Warwick looking to add a Shares & Bond Administrator into their busy team on a permanent basis. The successful Shares & Bond Administrator will be based in the office 5 days per week with brilliant benefits for a salary of £22,100 PA. This is a business truly passionate about investing in their members and you will be joining an inclusive and welcoming team.
This is a key role within the business; you will be responsible for high value investments and must have impeccable attention to detail. Reporting into the Shares & Bond Team Leader, you will be given full training and able to progress within the role and the business as a whole.
- Liaise with customers to update their accounts
- Prepare members payment withdrawals and liaising with Treasury team
- Allocate payments into the bank
- Complete any reporting and reconciliations required for month or year end
- Support the Team Leader with the Year End process
- Update customers on how their shares and bonds are performing
A bit about you:
- Great IT skills and a willingness to learn Excel
- Outstanding level of customer service
- Experience with finance systems
- A positive attitude
- Creative thinking - actively seeking to improve processes within the team and wider business