Solihull, West Midlands
£350 - £400 per day
7 months ago
ServiceNow Developer - Birmingham - 3-6 month contract.
- Providing advice and guidance on ServiceNow capability with stakeholders
- To work within a small team to provide advice / guidance on platform & development best practice
- Develop integrations between ServiceNow and other systems/platforms.
- Solve technical challenges, collaborating across multiple teams
- To Identify opportunities to provide new and/or improved services for customers
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Significant experience delivering and developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Confident problem solver with attention to detail
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Configuration/Asset Management
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as the .NET Framework
- Desirable experience includes:
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
Excellent contract this, working in a small but high quality development team. 3-6 month contact will possible extension after that.