£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Glesson recruitment are working with a renowned, well established implementation partner who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their fast-growing professional services business. As the BA/Process Consultant you will help manage the delivery of the ServiceNow client implementations, shaping the best possible outcome for the clients with exceptional planning, management and execution of delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Two to three years within ServiceNow process
- Experienced in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective.
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation facilitation skills (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ServiceNow).
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- Demonstrative ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving governance, process or technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity Proven team player and team builder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to mentor novice staff and drive quality, value and best practise.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
- BCS diploma in Business Analyst or IIBA equivalent qualification.
- Applicable IT or Project Management related certifications such as PRINCE2.
- SC clearance preferred.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- Ability to mentor junior staff in driving quality, value and best practice.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes