£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Glesson Recruitment are working alongside an implementation partner who are searching for a ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join their expanding well established team. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of clients' ServiceNow needs in a consulting environment. We are looking for someone with a track record of going above and beyond client expectations - someone with a passion for delivering the transformation that ServiceNow enables.
What will you be responsible for?
- Leading workshops for clients to capture the requirements for business and acceptance criteria.
- Develop integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc).
- Configuring applications of UI and Workflow.
- Developing client-specific reporting.
- Preparing client-facing and internal technical deliverables.
- Identifying opportunities to provide additional value to clients and work with the engagement and client account managers to progress.
- Driving the continuous improvement of the implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Mentoring other team members in best-practice implementation methodology, solution design, and ServiceNow configuration.
What Skills and Experience do we need you to have?
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes; SIM experience preferred.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, etc.
- Experience integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator, comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the client organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around technical decisions during project delivery.
- Ability to mentor, and impart best practice to, novice staff in development and release management relative to the ServiceNow platform.
- Disclosure Scotland (DS) or equivalent certificate essential, SC clearance preferred.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification.
- ServiceNow ITSM Implementation Specialist certification.
- Other IT-related certifications or qualifications.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM.