£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Service Engineer looking to work for a UK leading manufacturer?
Gleeson Engineering are currently looking to hire an experienced Service Engineer for a UK leading manufacturer of waste compactors. The role will consist of travelling from job to job to either install, service or repair waste compactors and vertical/horizontal balers. This particular role will be responsible for the west region of the England covering Reading, Swindon, Salisbury, Winchester, Oxford and Bristol.
The successful Service Engineer will be accountable for:
- Responding to reactive maintenance requests.
- Evaluating and resolving electrical and hydraulic problems.
- Repairing, testing and maintain compaction machinery and ancillary equipment.
- Providing customers with reports and feedback on their service requests.
With the role being biased to the industrial and waste manufacturing environments the skill split with be 70%-30% mechanical engineering with an understanding and experience of basic electrical control panels.
The successful Service Engineer will be contracted to a 40 hour working week with all hours worked outside of this being paid as overtime. You will be paid by the hour from the minute you leave you house to the minute you arrive home in the evening.
Additional benefits to the role will include:
- Private healthcare for single use
- Mobile phone
- Tablet - job tasks and date inputs
- Van for company use
- Additional living allowance departing on the area of which you live