Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £24000.00 per annum
7 months ago
IT Service Desk Analyst
Position: Permanent, shifts (NOT night shifts)
Have you been working in IT support? Supporting Microsoft products such as; Office, Exchange, AD, Windows? Using remote access systems like VPN and Citrix?
Then I have a position which is going to be extremely interesting for you!
We are looking for an experienced analyst to join an established team, you will be warmed with access to training and development to develop your skill sets to the next level.
What would we like to see from you?
- Experience supporting MS products in a service desk environment (2 years+ is ideal).
- Experience logging; service requests, incidents and queries.
- Experience with Remote access tools.
- Experience liaising with escalations teams (2nd/3rd line)
- Quality interpersonal/communication skills.
This position is working in an 'in and out of hours' service desk, the position will be working shift patterns from 07:00 to 22:30 with the flexibility to pick the most suitable shifts for you.
If you would like to find out more about the vacancy and what it can offer you, please apply or get in touch with me on 0121 752 3818 to have a conversation.