£22000 - £25000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bonus + bens
5 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with our high-profile, fast-paced, innovative business, who work with over 50 countries world-wide. People are at the heart of their business, and they have immense passion for their products and services.
Due to a recent expansion, our client is seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to work closely with the wider Service Teams, and reporting into the Service Desk Manager, you will enjoy a varied and exciting role.
The successful Service Desk Analyst will work closely with the experienced, hands-on and close-knit team of 5, and your duties will include:
- Providing daily support for both internal and external customers
- Ensuring that all Service Level Agreement are met, and ensuring high standards are maintained at all times
- Providing 1st Line Support for diagnosing issues and problems
- Logging all queries and calls and updating the tracker system
- Completing urgent and important escalations
- Liaising with internal contacts to trouble-shoot and diagnose faults
- Pro-actively approach both internal and external contacts as and when required
- Liaise with networks to trouble-shoot and to diagnose faults
- Pro-actively provide operational support to the business
Your profile as a successful Service Desk Analyst:
- The ability to be highly organised, efficient and self-motivated
- Be highly organised and able to go the extra mile
- To offer an excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please do get in touch for a full job specification and additional information. My client can offer you a great career path, a great on-boarding experience as well as long term career opportunities. My client is based on the outskirts of Henley, and with regular buses to their offices, and free parking is also on offer.
Please do get in touch for more information.