£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Service Desk Analyst - £20,000 - £30,000 - Burton-on-Trent
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious Service Desk Analyst to join a thriving business based in Burton-on-Trent. This role will be a mix of 1st and 2nd line helpdesk support covering a variety of software and hardware support (Microsoft stack).
The ideal candidate will be a real techy at heart, someone who loves to learn new technologies off their own back, and someone who will take every opportunity given to them to learn new things. Working as part of a close-knit team to deliver 1st class technical support.
- Experience working on a technical service desk.
- Comfortable dealing with software and hardware support.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to go and solve problems, you will not be stuck behind your desk with this role.
- Can do attitude and hunger to learn.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and workflow management systems.
- Windows 10
- Active directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft NAV
- Laptops, desktops, printers
- Windows server
- Workflow management systems
- Basic Cisco
This is a really great role for a technical support engineer who is looking to progress their career in a forward-thinking business. If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here!