Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Do you have a good understanding of service charge? Are you looking for a position that will give you the opportunity to gain some really good business partnering experience?
A large property business based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for a Service Charge Analyst to start ASAP on an 11 month fixed term
contract basis with a high potential for this role to become permanent.
As Service Charge Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the operational teams in your area. Building relationships to encourage and motivate a high level of rent and service charge awareness.
- Supporting the operational teams in preparing and completing, accurate and timely annual service charge budgeting for the courts.
- Working closely with operational teams to complete the service charge statements at year end, detailing the costs and revenues.
- Supporting on budgets and statements as well as responding to clients queries directly.
- Investigating costs, and reporting findings to advise the team on possible solutions and appropriate course of action.
- Calculations of charges by inputting data onto relevant models.
As Service Charge Analyst Ideally you will have:
- Relevant service charge experience (essential)
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or AAT qualified (desirable)
- Experience of working within property (Desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Good analytical skills
- Intermediate user of spreadsheet packages
- IT literate and familiarity with financial databases
If you're keen on this role please feel free to get in touch at or 07772863418