Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Search Engine Optimisation expert to join a market leading health and well-being company in the centre of Birmingham.
As an SEO specialist reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for analysing, optimising, reviewing and implementing the SEO strategy to increase the organic traffic of the company website.
Your main responsibilities…
You should have...
- Prior experience in SEO, content marketing, content growth
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- Some knowledge of HTML or CSS to ensure the site optimised correctly
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Excellent knowledge of Google analytics
- Experience with website optimisation tools
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Reviewing and analysing the company product sites for areas that can be improved and optimised and implementing those changes
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and dashboards
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Developing link building strategies
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
In return you'll receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth market leading company!