East Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a well established retail business with a strong digital presence, is looking to recruit an SEO Manager.
This role, a permanent position, will join a well established digital team to lead on their SEO activity. A digitally led business, this role will help drive organic traffic as part of the overall acquisition strategy.
The SEO Manager role will encompass:
- Implement, deliver, and improve an SEO strategy, including campaign work
- Regular technical audits and keyword research to improve traffic and visibility
- Develop link building/outreach campaigns
- Make recommendations to the content team to drive search results
- Improve on-page/off-page and technical SEO
- Build out an SEO team.
The ideal candidate for this SEO Manager will have proven experience in improving SEO performance and delivering successful SEO strategies. In addition:
- Hands-on SEO strategic implementation
- Strong technical software skills: Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, etc
- Able to create reports to demonstrate performance
Highly competitive package.