Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a E-commerce retail group who have seen rapid growth and are the number 1 retailer of their products.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join a forward thinking team to help promote the continual growth the company is seeing.
Job title: SEO Manager
Contract: Permanent, full time
To lead on SEO activities and help grow the current E-commerce platform whilst supporting a team of content executives. You will bring expertise to develop the brand and your career an implement a growth focused SEO strategy.
- Develop and implement SEO optimization and ensure site changed are up to date
- Ensure you conduct keyword research, monitor competitors, gap analysis and keyword tracking
- Conduct monthly and weekly reporting
- Lead content team
- Manage new webpages and categories
- Previous SEO experience
- Previous experience in developing SEO strategy and a data led approach to improve E-commerce platforms to generate increased revenue
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search, Google Tag Manager, SEM Rush and Search Metrics
- Experience in competitor research
- Experience in backlink analysis
- Excellent content creation skills
- Ability to present and communicate well with differing levels of seniority and stakeholders
- Previous E-commerce experience
- Good understanding of Web Content Management Systems
- Good understanding of front end technologies
- Previous experience with line management
Please apply for more details