My client, a market leading retail business based in the Midlands, is looking to recruit an SEO Manager to lead their organic search activity.
My client, a multi-channel retailer, has undergone a period of sustained growth and digital investment.
The role will report directly in the Head of Digital Marketing and will lead a small (and growing) SEO team. The role will encompass:
* Full ownership and delivery of leading strategic and tactical SEO roadmaps
* Act as the 'voice' of SEO within the business to achieve greater reach through organic search
* A key stakeholder in driving the omni-channel content strategy forwards, providing expert guidance on what content needs to be produced and how best to amplify it through organic search
* Drive the 'ways-of-working' to ensure high standards of 'shop keeping' that are customer / SEO focused.
* Build capabilities/processes within the team to identify trends and opportunities that align with the 2025 plan and the key stakeholders involved
* Ensure partners and agencies deliver above and beyond the pre-defined KPI's
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive SEO experience - at a strategic and tactical level
- People management experience
- An ability to outline a vision and then set milestones to deliver
- Strong communication skills
This role is based centrally in the Midlands - with a hybrid working pattern.
Highly competitive package.