Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an SEO specialist to join a high growth consumer business based in Birmingham City Centre. The SEO Manager will join a high performing digital and marketing team.
My client is a retail business with a strong online presence. They are continuing to grow and now its a really exciting time to join their journey.
The SEO Manager position will encompass:
- Leading the SEO function, developing and executing the overall strategy.
- Regularly audit key pages to understand optimisation opportunities, gaps in UX and technical issues
- Contribute to the development of SEO optimised landing page and blog content
- Own and manage the SEO budget
- Work closely with the wider digital and marketing team to coordinate multi-channel campaigns
The ideal candidate for this SEO Manager role in Birmingham will possess extensive SEO experience, both from a strategic and hands-on perspective. You will have a demonstrable track record of delivering results. You will ideally come from a retail or D2C background. And also - you will be passionate about driving real growth.
Currently remote. Role will be based in Birmingham with some flexibility.
Highly competitive package.